The Records Office is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00
ext. 5764 email@example.com
Hector Castillo, Student Data
Specialist 805-922-1305, ext.
The Registrar is responsible for the enrollment
of students, procuring and securing cumulative folders, generating
official transcripts, and changing address information.
The Student Data Specialist is responsible for
the process of withdrawing students.
ENROLLING A STUDENT:
Enrollment packets are available in the reception offices of
administration and guidance. The following items will need to be
submitted with the enrollment packet:
- Birth certificate
- Current immunizations
- Proof of residency - evidence of residency may established by
providing two of
the following three utility bills for the residence where you are
living (gas, water or electric). If you do not pay utilities where
you live, you will need to provide one of the
- "Landlord / Homeowner Verification of Residence" with a copy of
a utility bill and
- a payroll stub with your address or
- a permanent driver's license with your address, public
- Two forms of permanent identification with the address where
you are reside.
Additional paperwork may be required if any of the following
WITHDRAWING A STUDENT:
- Students must be withdrawn by the parent/guardian who enrolled
- Parent/guardian must provide proper ID at time of
- Books must be returned to the Library. An official
transcript will not be issued to the new school until fees are
CHANGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Address and phone number changes must be submitted on the
"Change of Personal Data" form obtained from the
Receptionist, Records Office or found on our website in the Forms
section under Information.
- Address changes must be submitted with a utility
bill or rental contract that verifies the
- Transcript fees are $3.00 per
transcript. Cash or checks made payable to
"PVHS" are accepted. Current seniors are
exempt from transcript fees.
- Transcript request form - click here
- Faxed - A written request may be faxed by the
student to the registrar at (805) 928-6853.
Be sure to include:
1) full name of student (as on birth
3) Grad year
4) Complete address where transcript
is to be mailed
5) A copy of student's picture
- Mailed (US Postal) - A written request,
including the above identifying information, may be mailed by the
student to the registrar at the following
address: Pioneer Valley High School, ATTN:
Registrar, 675 Panther Drive, Santa Maria, CA
- E-Mailed - A request, including the above
identifying information, may be e-mailed by the student to the
registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Docufide requests are uploaded for free.
For more information, or to create your own account, go to www.parchment.com.